The Dune Residences
The Dune Residences is located within Danang Beach Resort (260 ha) which is the latest premier golf villa estate at the international award-winning Danang Beach Resort complex. It is VinaCapital’s award-winning flagship resort, built to international standards, it is the largest development on Vietnam’s central coast and comprises luxury villas and apartments, a world class golf course, and many other gorgeous amenities.
Featuring 15 architecturally designed 3 bedroom villas surrounded by the coastal fairways and water features of The Dunes Course at Danang Beach Resort. The Dune Residences offers a unique living environment to golfers and their families. All villas are built within a pristine natural environment with spectacular views of the rolling fairways and manicured greens.
All three-bedroom luxury villas boast views of Danang Golf Course. All villas feature selected premium material inclusions, ensuring the highest living standard and premium durability. All villas have their own private swimming pool with full access to back-up power. A range of amenities will be developed for the project to complement the project existing facilities already operational at Danang Beach Resort. The Dune Residences represents a living environment offering a modern lifestyle and a back yard stretching out to The Dunes Course. The Dune Residences is of a wonderful environment for your family.
- 5 mins to Marble Mountain
- 20 minutes to Danang International Airport
- 20 minutes to Hoi An Ancient City – A UNESCO World Heritage
- 50 mins to Ba Na Hills
- 60 mins to My Son – A UNESCO World Heritage
- And 2 hours to Hue – A UNESCO World Heritage
The Dune Residences is part of the Danang Beach Resort, which provides a range of 5-star facilities including The Beach Club, Tides Spa, Danang Golf Club, and the Dune Golf Course and driving range.The facilities offered at The Dune Residences includes an 18-hole golf course with clubhouse and driving range and full access to Whitecaps Beach Club, which boasts a 25-metre pool, a pool for kids, tennis court, playground, beach bar and restaurant, spa, and access to the beach. The beach itself offers volleyball, soccer, and water sports in addition to myriad lounge chairs where you can soak up the sun or lose yourself in that novel you brought with you. Resort management provides golf carts to ensure speedy and convenient access to all amenities. For those that wish for more privacy, each home has its own pool and backup power to give you your own space.
- WHITECAPS BEACH CLUB & BISTRO:
White Caps Beach Club & Bistro, part of The Ocean Resort, offers an unparalleled retreat. Enjoy all the modern comforts that accompany such a five – star sanctuary.
- DANANG GOLF COURSE
A world – class golf course featuring natural hazards, some of Asia’s most spectacular ocean views and a unique experience of ancient culture. Designed by the golf legend Greg Norman, offer 18 challenging holes alongside a pristine beachfront, with stunning panoramic views of The Cham Islands and Marble Mountain.
The Danang Golf Club, centrepiece of the Danang Beach Resort, is home to an 18-hole golf course designed by
Norman and recognized as Vietnam’s best golf course. Spanning over 140ha, it features a 7,160-yard linksstyle
layout and reflects Norman’s reputation as an aggressive golfer with blown out bunkers, firm and fast fairways that bleed into wild seaside vegetation, rugged waste areas, swales, and hollows. A day on this course is not a good walk spoiled.
- Vietnam’s Best Managed Course 2015 – Vietnam Golf Association & Vietnam Golf Magazine
- Vietnam’s Best Par-3 Course 2015 (Hole #16) – Vietnam Golf Association & Vietnam Golf Magazine
- IAGTO Diamond Award 2014 – IAGTO Excellent Awards
- Best Golf Course in Vietnam 2014 – Vietnam Tourism Awards
- Best Golf Course in Vietnam 2013 By Asian Golf Monthly Awards 2013
- Top 10 Golf Courses in Asia Pacific 2013 By Asian Golf Monthly Awards 2013
- Vietnam’s Best Golf Course 2012-2013 By Vietnam Golf Association & Vietnam Golf Magazine
- Vietnam’s Best Par-3 Course 2012-2013 (Hole #16) By Vietnam Golf Association & Vietnam Golf Magazine
- Best Golf Course in Vietnam 2012 By Asian Golf Monthly Awards 2012
- Best Golf Course in Vietnam By The Rolex World’s Top 1000 Golf Courses
- Best Golf Course in Vietnam 2012 By USA Golf Digest
- Best New Course in Asia Pacific 2011 By Asian Golf Monthly Awards 2011
- Best Course in Vietnam – Second Runner Up By Asian Golf Monthly Awards 2011
- Vietnam’s Best New Golf Course 2010-2011 By Vietnam Golf Association & Vietnam Golf Magazine
- Vietnam’s Best Clubhouse Golf Course 2010-2011 By Vietnam Golf Association & Vietnam Golf Magazine
- Top 15 New Courses in the World 2010 By www.golf.com